How come my space won't stay organized!?...
You've read the self-help books; (some of my fav's)
- "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Maria Condo or
- "The Joy of Less" by Francine Jay.
- "The More of Less" by Joshua Becker
Perhaps you're glued to HGTV (more of my fav's)
- watching Home Renovation shows like: Property Brothers, Love It or List It, Rehab Addict.
- you might have even started watching "Home Edit" on Netflix or
- scrolling Pinterest and YouTube for DIY suggestions on new and clever ways to organize or store your things...
Yet when you look at your space, it still feels cluttered, chaotic, or cramped...It's possible that what's needed is a method or system that works
with YOUR unique personality and style!
In my experience as an organizer and coach, I have found four individual organizing styles emerge...
- Keeping Things in View
- Keeping Things Out of Sight
- Keeping Lots of Things
- Keeping a Minimal Amount of Things
- Bonus Free Style
Knowing more about your particular style will help you create a system that works best for you.
Want more expert guidance or support in creating a space you love to live or work in?
Schedule your FREE Jump Start Organizing Call today to begin!