How do I "organize" my space!?...
You've read all the books; (some of my fav's)
- "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Maria Condo or
- "The Joy of Less" by Francine Jay.
- You've even read "The More of Less" by Joshua Becker
Or perhaps you're glued to HGTV (like I am)...
- watching all the great Home Renovation or Interior Decorating shows.
- you might have even started watching "Home Edit" on Netflix and are
- becoming obsessed with finding new or clever ways to organize and store your things...
Yet when you look at your space, it still feels cluttered, chaotic or cramped...
It's possible that what's needed is a method or system that works
with YOUR unique personality and style!
In my experience as an organizer and coach I have found 4 individual types or styles for "organizing"
- Keeping Things in View
- Keeping Things Out of Site
- Keeping Lots of Things
- Keeping a Minimal Amount of Things
Knowing more about your particular style will help you create a system that works best for you.
Request your copy of the four styles below
Want more expert guidance and or support? Sign up for your FREE Jump Start Organizing Call below!